"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*Skyla's 2nd Birthday*

FINALLY!!!
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get Skyla's birthday up. We have been very busy. Skyla's Birthday landed on Father's Day this year so we were going to slightly celebrate it and have a Party for her the next day. We ended up canceling her birthday party because of other kids being sick and bad timing for a lot of the others. We still had a wonderful two days with her though! These pictures are from Sunday. She got a little baby doll who plays peek a boo and a cute little puppy that wags it's tale from Hunter. She also got a princess backpack with some books. She loved everything she got!
Jake, Megan, and Kaylee spent the night and watched Skyla open presents. I think Kaylee wants a baby too:)
We got a new computer and I haven't put my new CS5 on it yet...hence the ugliness of myself:)
Skyla and her puppy, Grandma caught this precious moment.
We went over to Kelly and Jen's for a Fathers Day/Skyla's Birthday BBQ. Skyla wasn't quite getting the blow thing so Grandma plugged her nose and she got it. It was pretty funny.


Hello messy face! Man I love this Girl!

Opening the present that Kelly and Jen's family got her...It was a cute princess puzzle.
When we got home we hung out outside...It was such a beautiful night. Here are the kids loving their daddy! I love to watch my kids with him, there is so much love, it melts my heart.


Rolling down the hill.
What a fun day.

0 comments: