"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

*Carnival*

We had the chance, on Wednesday, to go to the Spanish Fork Carnival. We went with Kelly and Jen and their cute family and had such a great time! It has been so long since I have been there...probably 8 years! Crazy!Can you say "fake smile!":)
The girls wanted Chris to go on this ride so bad, it was hilarious to watch Chris be so calm and the girl laughing so hard!


Skyla LOVED the boats! She would wave to Uncle Kelly every time she passed!


Look, No Hands!
Skyla also LOVED the carousel every time we would get around to a certain point she would look at me and just bust out with laughter! It was so funny!
When Hunter got off this ride he says to me "Mommy, I sure wish I had a REAL motorcycle!"
Chris is telling me that I look Huge here;)
We had such a Blast and cant wait to do it again next year!
After this Chris had the chance to go to the rodeo with Cory and Elisha and their family, they had a good time!

2 comments:

patty323 said...

you look like you had a really good time I am glad I remember going to see you sing at the park all the time that was alot of fun.

ANeibaur said...

Oh the memories! I love that carnival. How fun you got to take the kiddos :) They look like their having fun :)