"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

*37 Weeks*

I was 37 weeks on Monday (this picture was taken right before my Dr. Appointment)
I AM MASSIVE!!!
Anyway, I am dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced so here is for hoping this little boy comes sooner than later.
I thought I would include some prego facts:
*This pregnancy has been....HARD to say the least. I have had my sciatic nerve killing me from the second month on...NOT FUN! My Dr. told me (at 4 months) I was not allowed to hold Skyla or carry really anything until this pregnancy was over. That has been really hard!
*I threw up a ton for the first 4 months. My kids would wait at the bathroom with tears in their little eyes "Are you O.k. Mommy?" Oh they are the sweetest little things!
*Lots of Heartburn (until me awesome Dr. gave me a prescription a couple of weeks ago which saved my life.) Literally EVERYTHING was giving me heartburn.
*Lots of cramping keeping me up at night.
Wow this all sounds so negative but it just has been a very hard pregnancy compared to my others.Some of the things I have craved:
*Milk, Milk, Milk...I seriously drink SOOO much milk!
*Cereal (Of course)
*Ice Cream...I literally have had ice cream almost everyday for the last couple of months, that's going to be fun to try and get off my body:) Oh well, It was worth it.
*Sara Lee 100% Wheat Bread
*Root Beer
*Milano Mint Cookies...yum!!!
Anyway, there you go, hopefully in the next couple of posts it will be all about my little boy! Keep your fingers crossed, I'm praying for next Thursday;)

8 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

My pregnancy with Ethan was my hardest one! Good luck! I'll pray that your little man arrives soon!

Maranda said...

My second pregnancy wasn't so great either. Can't wait to see pictures of the little man. Did you decide on the name yet? You look great Jamie!

Jess Beach said...

Um, you look FABULOUS and I will accept no self-criticism from YOU, seester! Seriously, you look really great! You better have someone tell me when you go to into labor! :D

ANeibaur said...

Oh wow your so close!!! How exciting! Sorry it's been so hard on you, but your almost there! I can't wait to meet your new little man ;)

patty323 said...

you are beautiful dear, please let us know when your little guy gets here k. we love you

Michelle said...

I think you look awesome! My third was the hardest too. I was sick and exhausted and wanted sugar and milk all the time. I love reading your blog! Your kids are seriously adorable! Good luck with everything, hope he comes soon!

Jenna said...

Jame, you look beautiful. And good luck picking the name (be it Damien or Jagger :). Love you!

Unknown said...

jamie you are huge hahaha when is the baby coming already