"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, July 18, 2010

*Skyla Jean*

Today Skyla and I stayed home from church because she has a bladder infection and a really bad cold. We are pretty lucky to have fairly happy kids when their sick so I took advantage of the day. We had a girls day...I gave her a manicure and pedicure and then put her hair in curlers and let her wear her tutu, while she was all dolled up I thought I would go outside and take a couple of pictures of her. I knew that it might not work out but a couple of them worked.
So here are her "2 year" pictures and her stats:
Height-34 inches-56.66%
Weight-30.86 pounds-90.64%
who would have thought, right?:)
Some of her favorite words/sayings are:
"I dont wannu!!!"
"NO!!!"
"Watch Mommy, Watch!" (usually when she's coloring)
"Bless you"
"Boolp" meaning "Help"
"Poo Poo...EWWWW!"
"Don't Daddy!!!" as she's laughing, while he's tickling her
"You O.K.?"When she can see I'm struggling:)
"GOOK!" aka Look
"Oopee" (Oops)
"I gotta tell you" *Hunter says "Mom, I was just gonna tell you....." ALL the time so she has picked up on that:)
She really is talking great, she says tons of things!
I love this girl beyond words, she brings so much life, sass, energy, happiness, spunk, and beauty to our little family. We love you Skyla Jean!




(I goofed around with my Photoshop CS5 if you can't tell by the different coloring:)

5 comments:

Jen Nielsen said...

I love the pictures. They are way cute. We missed you boating but hopefully she will get better soon.

patty323 said...

she is so gorgeous I can see why you are so proud. love you

The Nielsens said...

The coloring looks awesome, great work. Hope she's feeling better.

Rachel K. said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe she's two! Their rooms look adorable as well. Way to go!

Janice said...

Love, love, love the room and the pictures are fabulous! It's pretty cool that you can go in the back yard and get pics like that! Love you!