"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*Father's Day*

I am going to split this day up a bit since Fathers Day and Skyla's 2nd Birthday fell on the same day.
When we got home from Park City on Saturday afternoon I new that I wanted to take Chris out to a nice dinner. Jake and Megan were staying with us and joined us on a night out. We went to PF Changs and it was delicious! Then the boys wanted to go to Trafalga...they were so funny to watch! They took some of those games pretty seriously! Anyway, we came home, I went to bed and they watched a movie.
The next morning was officially Fathers Day, my Mom made us all pancakes, they were so yummy and then Chris opened up the presents that we got him. He got 2 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts and a tie. Every year I give Chris and his Dad a tie, this year they got matching ties and I even got Hunter one. I totally spaced taking a picture of them in it.

*Love the wrapping job:)
I just want to tell Chris that I love you so much and I think that our kids are the luckiest kids on the planet to have a father like you. You amaze me everyday and I feel so blessed to be your eternal companion!




1 comments:

patty323 said...

I am glad you had a good fathers day