"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, July 8, 2010

*Craft Time*

We went to Joanne's the other day and found these cute little face masks for a dollar and decided that would be a fun little craft for the kids. Hunter chose a octopus and Skyla chose a monkey.Look at the concentration on his little face.
Skyla painted her monkey all brown and then I finished it. I gave her some plates to paint on and she LOVED it!
*Project Completed*
I didn't get a pictures of Hunters, I'll try to remember and post it later.

Skyla has been very into coloring lately....on everything...paper, coffee table, couch...I could scream. I try to keep things out of reach and hidden but she is a clever little one. Hopefully this phase will be over soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is the most adoriable little girl and he is so handsome

Unknown said...

I want to see the room i heard it is amazing and something about a bunkbed out of crapy old wood what does that look like

Tom and Angie said...

We love coloring too! I don't know when the coloring all over ends... I am still waiting for Ella to stop too. That looks like a fun craft!