"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, July 31, 2010

*Jagger's First Bath*

Jagger had his first bath at home. He was fine at first but then totally hated it.

As soon as he was done he was fine again:)
My three boys!
Hunter got to pick out his outfit, he was so excited.

We (Me, Hunter and Jagger) went to the Doctor for his check up and everything seems to perfect with our little guy:) I'm not looking forward to going back in two weeks for his circumcision...so sad!:(
Then we met my Mom at McDonalds and had lunch. Good times:)

8 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love him!!! He is SO CUTE! Ahhh!!!

Jennifer Sciore said...

Congrats!! He is so darling and has so much hair!

Bits and Pieces of Me...Emily! said...

he is so cute! I can't wait to see him one day! :)

Tammy K said...

such a handsome boy!

The Nielsens said...

I LOVE his hair! These pictures show it much better, how precious!!!

ANeibaur said...

Big fat AWWWWWW!!! He is seriously just the sweetest thing! I love LOVE all of your photos of him!

::Kayla:: said...

He is soo adorable! i miss you guys! Congrats!

Donna & Chad said...

Jamie he is so adorable, Man i can't wait to see him