"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, July 16, 2010

*The Kids' Room*

Yay!!! Our kids room's are done!
*FYI*
For those of you who don't know, Chris has made every piece of furniture in both rooms. He is truly amazing!
This will be baby boy's room.Yes, looking at this picture I can see that the bus is crooked.:)
This side of the room looks really empty but I will be putting 16x20 pictures of him there.
This is Hunter and Skyla's room:
My amazing sister in law, Elisha painted everything. We got the idea for colors and the tree off of one of Skyla's dresses.
She also made this darling valance.

I had Hunter hold up his frame, we don't have the glass for it yet so it's not hung up but you get the idea.



I love, love, love the rooms and I couldn't have pictured anything better!

6 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Sooo cute! I love the rooms.

Tammy K said...

nice job

Unknown said...

love the rooms! I'll have to get your input for my townhouse-i have no idea how to decorate!

Tom and Angie said...

I love it! Chris: you are awesome. beautiful finish.

Jess Beach said...

Um, ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

Such cute rooms! I love how you tied boys/girls stuff together so well! Question...what did you use to nail the plexiglass to the bead board. I love those and want to make some!