"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, August 9, 2010

*Jagger*

Here are some pictures I have taken of my beautiful little boy. I haven't finished editing yet so there will be more eventually.
He is the most amazing little guy. He sleeps A LOT and he eats every 2 or 3 hours, but at night we usually feed him at 10:30 and he doesn't get up again until around 4 (Except this morning it was 5:30) and then wakes up around 7:30. I know I'm the luckiest Mommy in the world. I honestly just cant get enough of him!






8 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Oh my - he is so cute! I love those pictures!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

he is so precious! I love the picture with the guitar hat! they are all really so cute! :)

Maranda said...

Great job on the pictures Jamie! He is so stinkin cute. You are so lucky that he sleeps that long. Nicole is 4 months and barely started sleeping like that.

::Kayla:: said...

I LOVE these!!! he is soo adorable!

The Nielsens said...

So cute! He is so darling and great job on the pictures!

ME said...

Does it get any more perfect than this? You've made beautiful children. And, Im loving the pic with the guitar beenie. You are a really great photographer! I missed you at the Reunion!

Jess Beach said...

Jagger is making me baby hungry...so these two weeks better hurry so I can hold him to get rid of that hunger! :D

ANeibaur said...

I was wondering if you took these, they look amazing! He is so gorgeous Jamie! :)