"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

*Dirt*

I LOVE that my kids LOVE playing together...especially outside:) We have a big gravel hill in the very back of our yard that we are planning on spreading out by the fire pit, the kids LOVE to play on it!
A couple of days ago I let the kids go outside and I found them out by the horses, I could tell they were throwing dirt so I called them in...Hunter came immediately and Skyla just kept saying "No Mom No!" In this sweet little voice (like, please don't make me leave them!) Anyway, I told Hunter it was time to come in and get ready for bed and he was so upset. He said "But Mom, the horses are like, STARVING and they are saying "Hunter! Hunter! Please come feed me!" I asked them what in the world they were feeding them and he said "Sticks...they LOVE sticks!" Um....OK it's still time to come in:) When I finally got Skyla to come in I was NOT happy! She had like 1/4 of an inch of dirt in her hair and I am NOT EXAGGERATING!!!!! I put them both in the shower and dirt filled the tub...we repeated this process 5 times until the water was clear again.GROSS!
(these pictures are taken upstairs on our deck so they are NOT the best:)

This is them "planting flowers" I LOVE THESE KIDS!

0 comments: