"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

*St. Patrick's Day/Spring Break*

Chris had Spring Break a couple of weeks ago and it was SOOOO good to be with him. We rarely get to see him this semester. We had Jagger's Helmet Appointment that morning so we packed up the family and went to Fit Well to do the "Helmet" thing. When we were done with that we headed to Temple Square. The weather said it was going to rain but we took our chances and am so glad we did. We had the best time with our kids...they LOVE to see the Temple:) We went to the Visitors Center and talked to a lot of different Sister Missionary's...it was fun to see where they were from and their stories...they all LOVED our kids. It happened to be St. Patrick's Day so we were all "greened" up.:)

I LOVE this photo! They are so cute together (most of the time:)









I wanted a picture of Chris and I so our "Photographer in Training" Hunter took it for us:)
The kids LOVED seeing Jesus. Hunter stood there for a long time just staring at Jesus. He asked us about the "marks" in his hands and feet and we were able to tell him the Crucification story.
When we were done with that we were planning on going to Clark's Planetarium but ended up not having time. Hunter got to choose where we were going to have lunch and he picked my favorite "Los Hermanos" so we headed down to American Fork to eat and then we met Aunt Jess and Uncle Mike at Trafalga. We had the best time rock climbing, laze tag"ing", riding the carousel and riding the race cars.








O.k. So I know this video is a little long but you have to watch it. Hunter was so brave going up (him and Uncle Mike were racing) when he comes down the wall he gets a little excited and rams into the wall. I was DYING laughing...I know I'm a terrible mother but it is HILARIOUS! Maybe you had to be there, I don't know (the first time it happened was the funniest but I didn't get that one on video)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hahahahaha! That was the FUNNIEST thing ever! That was such a fun day. :)

Mike said...

*Apparently I am signed in as Mike...this is your seester!