"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*Picking Flowers*

My cute kids LOVE to pick dandelions, they collect a handful and then bring them into to me. I have a little vase I put them in for the day. Well we have a ton in the backyard right now so they decided to get Hunter's dump truck and collect them that way. I know that they are just weeds but they might as well be a rose in my eyes. I love it:)

It's been fun to watch the two big trees in the backyard. I have tried to capture every season of it. I love that the leaves are starting to develop.
This is in the far back of the backyard and I know they are just weeds but I think the purple "flowers" are beautiful:)






1 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Your kids are the cutest! Weeds aren't just weeds in my eyes either. I love the photo of the purple ones that you took. SO pretty :)