"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

*Springtime*

I LOVE the Spring!
Watching the trees and flowers bloom, it makes you feel like you get a fresh start...I am ready for a fresh start.
Some of my goals are:
*To lose 15 pounds and become more healthy and active with my kids.
*Graduate from The New York Institute of Photography by the end of the year.
*To Ponder my scriptures and have a better understanding of them.
*To make a "REAL" dinner at least 5 times a week, from scratch (I'm pretty good at this already)
*To read to my kids more
*Do more service
*And just be more happy, patient, and loving

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

I love your photo :)

Jess Beach said...

I was going to say exactly what Alyse said, so way for great minds thinking alike! Looks GREAT, Jame!