"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, April 4, 2011

*Helmet Head*

Our our cute little guy finally got his helmet. The night before, we got it we decided to shave his head because we knew that the helmet was going to be really hot and we didn't want his hair to make him even hotter. This is my bald baby. He looks soooo different to me with no hair, he has had hair since the day he was born, I'm still getting used to it.
Hunter wanted to be like Jagger so he got a buzz as well.
I love this picture because he never falls asleep in the middle of the floor anymore and I miss that. He is growing up way to fast!:(
March17, 2011
This happened to be Chris' Spring Break so we headed up as the whole family. This is right after he got it. It doesn't seem to bother him one bit, I am so grateful.
We bought him some cute hats to "cover it up"
Doesn't he look cute?!

All I know is I can't wait to get this thing off his head. I feel so bad for him. His head is always sweaty and stinky. He has to wear it 23 hours a day and will probably need it for about 3 1/2 months. We have to go up to Salt Lake every 3 weeks until it's off.
Here's for 3 more months.:)

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love little Helmet Head. :) And those hats are ADORABLE. Love them!

Tammy K said...

man you've posted alot since i last looked!

his helmet is awesome :) He'll never remember it even happened!

Your crafts are awesome - don't know where you even find the time...I sat down for literally 3 minutes today to check my e.mail and heard tanner yelling, "mom,please help, mom!" he had climbed his bookcase and was stuck at the VERY TOP!

Your kids are beautiful and so are you!