"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*So Proud*



When I went to pick Hunter up from school the kids were playing a game in the front yard...I told him I would go and get his backpack and painting, so I went and picked it up and Miss Jamie (his teacher) said that Hunter had told her to make sure a let me know that he painted this picture for Skyla... she said "Isn't that sweet?" I said "It is, he is such a sweet boy" she proceeded to tell me that he is one of the nicest little boys she's ever met. She said that he always says Please, thank you and excuse me and he always compliments her. I couldn't be more proud of my boy. He is a very polite, sweet little boy at home but you never know how they are when their away... now I know. She made sure to tell me that this was NOT normal for preschoolers...
I'm so glad my Hunter is not "normal":)

4 comments:

Mike and Karen said...

I loved all of your posts. It just makes me want to jump on a plane and come and see you now! I know easier said than done but boy I miss you all.

Jess Beach said...

Yay for the awesomeness of Hunter! :D He's such a little stud. I sure like him. :)

Tammy K said...

he really is the sweetest boy ever...just hoping my Tanner takes after him a little bit :)

ANeibaur said...

Hunter is the sweetest little boy on the planet, I wish I could steal him from you ;)