"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

*Everyday Stuff*

I think this "smile" might just be a "pageant smile" Scary!
(The one below)
All I can say about this kid is
WHAT.A.STUD!


Hunter brought these beautiful flowers in for me the other day...so thoughtful!
Hunters Fort



Hunter and Skyla wrestling.
Hunter winning.
Skyla winning:
She kissed him on the cheek and he pushed her off and wiped it off...such a brother:)
My Pirate
My Princess

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

I always love the photos you post of your kids, they are so stinking cute :)

Janice said...

I sure wish I had taken a zillion more pictures of you kids when you were growing up. And I'm quite SURE you get the craftiness from MY side of the family! ha ha Love you all! mom and grandma

Jess Beach said...

Skyla looks EXACTLY like you in that first picture...it's insane. I also kinda like your kids. They're fun sometimes. ;)