"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, March 25, 2011

*Owies*

We have had A LOT of owies going around our house lately. To start with Skyla got this owie and could not figure out how it got there for several days...finally I told my friend Katie about it and she asked if she had been sliding down the stairs...indeed she had been...mystery solved. It was so sad because it was right where her underwear and skirts came up so it rubber against it:(
Next up...Hunter and I were chasing each other around the living room when we both ran for my office chair...the kind that swivel, Hunter got there first, put his hand on the chair and it swung him around and he slammed his head right on the corner of my desk...OUCH! It was SOOOO sad!

This is a week later...I wish I had a pictures of it at it's worst, oh well you get the idea.
A couple of days ago while Hunter was at preschool Skyla and I were playing and I started chasing her, she ran out of her room still looking at me and smacked right into the wall...poor thing. I called Chris after this and said that I was NEVER playing with our kids again because they always seem to get hurt.

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Holy crap, call Child Services! :) Their owies make me hurt for them...at least you know your kids don't do anything halfway! Lol

The Nielsens said...

OUCH!

Tom and Angie said...

Ouch! Our kids have been getting big bruises lately too. Don't call child services on us right?