"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*Make Up*


My little girl is turning into a little stinker...a cute little stinker that is. I have a hard time not just smiling at her and laughing when she does something that's not O.K. I'm sure I'll get better:)

The other day she was playing in her room and I left for a couple of minutes, next thing you know I am hearing noises that don't sound like anything from her room, so I go looking for her. This is exactly how I found her...Playing in my makeup. She looked so happy and proud of herself! She is such a girly girly and I LOVE it...maybe I'll have to get her some "pretend" makeup soon. Luckily she hasn't done it again.

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

She looks so grown-up! Her hair makes her look older...make her stop growing until I get home!!!

The Nielsens said...

And THIS is why I LOVE little girls (:

The Nielsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.