"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*Dance Recital*

A couple of weeks ago I got to watch Savannah, Brooklyn, and Rees. We had a good time just hanging out. Jen came and picked them up around 4:00 to go get ready for the dance recital.I couldn't resist putting this picture in...this poor little girl was so sad, her mom finally came and got her off the stage. It was so cute!
And here are some pictures of Savannah and Brooklyn.





They did such a great job and I was glad I was able to go!

2 comments:

patty323 said...

they are so adorable I would love to watch them in one of their recitals they are so cute.by the way jaime manda fixed my blog so you can follow it now. k love you

ANeibaur said...

They look amazing! How fun!