"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*Our 9th Anniversary*

This year we had a pretty lame anniversary. Don't get me wrong it didn't suck, it just wasn't the same as past years. Chris was in school ALL day but came home with beautiful flowers and I had made his favorite dinner. We had planned on "celebrating" on Saturday night but that didn't quiet work out. Chris was going to take Hunter to Fathers and sons with Cory and Kaulin but once Chris went to pick them up they had a brilliant idea to go to the cabin, which usually would be just fine the beginning of June, but Oh wait, the weather has been retarded this year so they were just hoping they could get in. They didn't have any problems on the way up and drove right in but the next morning when they went to leave they got stuck...not just a little stuck, like BIG stuck. Anyway, to make a long story short my mom and I ended up going to Los Hermanos for dinner while the boys finally made it home after being stuck for 9 hours! Once Chris got all cleaned up we went to Pizza Factory where Chris got dinner and I got a delicious dessert. Then we went to Fresh Values to get milk and came home. And that was our anniversary! All I know is that we better do something awesome for our 10th! I should start saving up for a cruise;)

1 comments:

ANeibaur said...

You should start saving for a cruise! ;)
Happy Anniversary guys!
Even if it was lame, it's the love that counts right?! and I know you guys love eachother a ton! :)