"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*Mother's Day*

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day this year. Chris took me out the night before to
Smokehouse Pizza and BBQ, it was DELICIOUS! After that we went shopping. He bought me two pairs of really comfy sandals and a ceiling fan for our room. It was fun to just hang out with my man! I love him so much and I have really missed being with him.
On Sunday we got up and played card games and got ready for church. The kids were really good at church and Hunter made me a beautiful paper flower (you can kind of see it in the picture) Then we came home and had a yummy dinner and then went in the backyard and blew bubbles. What a fun day to spend with my cute little family!
I love you guys so much!

1 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

Awww! so cute!