"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*Goofing Off*

Well as you can see from this first picture my kids have been a hand full, to say the least:)
Skyla all of the sudden thinks she can draw on her forehead...no where else, just her forehead. Interesting.I love how much my kids love each other. You really wouldn't believe just how much unless you are me and get to see them all day everyday together. It completely melts my heart to see them so happy when they are together.
This is Hunter and Brock having a good time in the pool. They are such cute little friends.
Again with the markers.
Question for you....why in the world is she looking at me like I did something wrong?
We love to dress up at our house! Hunter seriously hasn't taken this thing off for a week. I finally hid it yesterday so I could wash it...he was devastated!

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! I miss my niece & nephew! Skyla is just a tortured artist, Jame...let her live her dream! :D

Janice said...

It's interesting living with Batman! And you are going to have your hands full even worse when Skyla gets older and gives the boys one of her famous smiles! Watch out boys!