"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*My Birthday*

This is a text I got on my Birthday from my awesome sis in law that sums it up perfectly:
Happy Birthday!
One year older and wiser too...Yeah, that is such a lie, I would rather stay young and dumb!:)
I really did have such a fun Birthday this year. The day was pretty routine, Chris at school, take care of kids, you know the drill, but that night we invited our family to the park to just hang out. We got some KFC and Donuts and just played. It was very relaxing and a lot of fun to be with our awesome family!



My little Skyla is one tough cookie. Tom had just given Hunter an Underdog, so he was flying and Skyla walked right out in front of him and
BAM!!!
she got knocked down so hard, face first. I was nervous that she would have been pretty banged up but she just cried for a minute and then continued to play.






Chris got me a new point and shoot camera (that I ended up taking back so now I get to use the money to go shopping:) Skyla got me a camera bag and Hunter picked out the most beautiful flowers. Chris also made my very favorite cake (BTSC)

4 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

That was a fun night. Will you email me the pictures of Kaylee?

The Nielsens said...

Skyla is TOUGH! She got bonked so hard it scared me. Thanks for letting us share your birthday (:

Maranda said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! It looks like you had fun at the park.

P.S. We moved back to Utah and are living in Salt Lake right now. You are in Spanish Fork right? Are you planning on going to our 10 year reunion?

patty323 said...

Happy birthday jaime hope you had a great day love ya