"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, October 12, 2009

*OuR FiNaL DeCiSiOn*

O.k. so here is the latest on the Knudy Klan.... We are moving to...Dun, Dun, Dun...
Spanish Fork!!!
We are actually REALLY REALLY excited. Chris is going to be going back to school and we are so excited, he is going to do awesome!
All of my family lives there which is going to be such a blast. Chris' family will definitely be missed though! We are going to be moving in with my beautiful Mom. It works out really well for both of us. She goes to school Monday through Saturday from 6 in the morning til 9 at night and she lives all alone in a 6,000 square foot home. I think we can manage to squeeze in. And we will be able to help her with her mortgage and I will be doing all the cleaning and cooking and Chris will do all of the handy man stuff and take care of the outside. I think it will be awesome. We are really looking forward to the move. We are thinking sometime either the end of October or middle of November, it depends on if Chris can get more work in St.George. I will keep you posted.

11 comments:

John & Tiffani said...

Congratulations on making a decision that's always such a hard thing to do! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! That sounds like a great situation for all of you. We will really miss you guys. Let us know if you need help with moving or packing or anything else. You better stay in touch okay?!

Maranda said...

That sounds like a great plan! It's always so nice to be close to family. We hope to be able to move back to Utah at the end of this school year, but depends completely on where Joel can get a job. I'll be in Utah for Christmas I would love to have lunch with you or stop by and see you guys. Good Luck with your move!

Daisy said...

Oh I can not wait to visit Utah now I love my family and all but that is going to be the main focus of my next rip out there. We have a lot one on one time to catch up on. yeah

Marla said...

I am sad you are leaving but I will probably see you more than I do here haha. I am just glad it is not to Texas!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

that will be good for you guys and your mom! and to be around your family. I miss my family so much sometimes. But hey, at least i can see you still when i go home to visit. and then you will get to see miss daisy more since you are right there. Yeah for you guys and good luck with the move...maybe, since you will be close by, i can enlist you to help me with the class reunion for next summer??? ;)

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

it's sad news to hear you are moving, but I'm also excited for you as well! It will be so nice for you to live close to your family! I'm still hoping that one day Mike will want to make that move! this does qualify for another girls night!

Jenna said...

Yay!!! You are a little bit closer!!

Ulrich's said...

Sounds exciting! I would love to move back to SF. I think we will end up in St. George though!

Tom and Angie said...

We are excited to see you guys more often. Please please please lets hang out.

patty323 said...

i am glad to hear that you are moving closer love and miss you guys you have a adorable family