"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, September 19, 2009

*Change of Heart*

O.k. So we are all in the bathroom (Hunter, Skyla and Myself), I am getting ready for the day, Hunter and Lala are doing there own thing (Playing with water in the bathtub) All of the sudden I hear Hunter YELLING! I couldn't understand what he was saying but I thought he was talking to Lala so I said, "EXCUSE ME?" he said "Momma, do you see that fly....GO AWAY FLY!" (Yelling again, of course!) I said I saw it and went back to getting ready when I over hear him say "Well, I better go get my gun and shoot that fly, Huh momma?" I said sure. So he comes back in with his gun he puts it right up to the fly and proceeds to shoot the fly. I thought it would end there but no no that's not Hunter's style. I couple of minutes later I hear him talking again and he says to the fly, that obviously isn't dead because his gun is not real, "I'm sorry fly, did I hurt your feelings?" Then a pause, then, "Would you like to play with us?" Then "Yay Momma, the fly is going to play with us!" I said "Awesome bud!" Then he said, to the fly, "Would you like a drink of water?" then proceeds to fill up a cup of water and says "Here you go!"

9 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love that Hunter exists. I can just hear his cute little voice! :)

Jen Nielsen said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to come see you guys.

Tammy K said...

I miss that boy so much it makes me sick some times...really might start crying...yup just did!

MISS YOU GUYS LOVE YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN OCTOBER!!! (i'm coming the 1st)

ANeibaur said...

He has such a personality doesn't he! That is so cute!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

oh my heck...he is a crack up jamie!!! I love his little stories!!! He is going to be an entertainer for years to come! ;)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, I just got caught up on your blog - I can't believe you are not moving! Yay!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

hey, would you be willing to take family pictures for us? You do such a good job on your photos, and we just can't afford all the fancy photographers out there. I could pay you something to do it, and then just put it on a cd and i can go get prints from costco or wherever. Also some singles of the kids. I am not doing school pics for D, even though i want to, but the packets are $36 for the same packets that used to caost our parents like $9. So i just want to do some on our own. Sorry so long, let me know. Brad usually only gets thursdays off, so we would have to do it then, if you even can.

ANeibaur said...

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I have to tell you!
It is such a small world I found out today!
A friend of yours from back in highschool (i guess, this is what she tells me) Julie Harward (last name not sure how to spell) is in my cosmetology class! She sais hi! LOL It's always interesting the differnt ties people have to eachother. :D
Had to share that!

Anonymous said...

I just sold the cart on craigslist. Sorry if you were interested. How are you guys?