"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, October 30, 2009

*Skyla*

Here is an update of little Miss Skyla Jean. Wow... I love her so much. I can't tell you the difference in her since she has gotten better. She is a feisty little thing but so full of happiness and love. She has been sick for the last couple of weeks but she is finally on the up hill of it which we are so grateful for. It's amazing but when she was sick it took us right back to when she was REALLY SICK and we are so grateful to get the know the "Real" her. She is amazing!
We got "Booed" the other day and they left us these yummy Halloween cupcakes with purple frosting. I had to run some errands and when I got home this is what I walked into. She had is everywhere, it was so funny.
The other day Lala was playing in her room while I was editing some photos and all of the sudden I noticed it was way to quiet so I went on a hunt to find her. Somehow the dishwasher got left done (don't worry it was clean) and there was Lala sucking the water out of this plastic dish with her fingers.
(Sorry, the pictures are blurry)*Proud Moment*
For those of you that know me, I like to keep a clean house. Hunter has always been so good to be my little helper. Well when I started putting dishes away Skyla started grabbing her dishes and putting them away. How awesome is that?!

Some cute pictures of my angel.
She LOVES this chair!


Wow, I love my kids so much and I am so grateful for the blessing they are in my life!

0 comments: