"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

*My Dream Job*

So if you look at my blog often you will notice that I am starting a new business venture. I am starting my own business in Photography. I am so excited, I have loved taking photo's of my kids, my extended family and friends for so long and I think I am ready to take on clients. What I'm going to do, for the rest of the year is charge $35.00 for a half hour session and that will include a Disc of 10-15 edited photos that you have full copy write to. I will be booking sessions in St. George now through November 17 so if you know anyone and think I'm good enough let them know about me please. I will be booking sessions for Utah County starting November 30 through December 17. I would love to have the chance to take your photos. You can either leave a comment on my photography blog or email me at jamiekphoto@yahoo.com and we can discuss your shoot further.
Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie, that is awesome!!! Your pictures are so beautiful, I am sure you will be a smash hit!! I wish we were closer, I'd hire you!!

Crazy Corinne said...

Sorry, Jamie, that "Joe" comment is actually Corinne...I didn't realize I was signed under someone else!!

ANeibaur said...

That's great Jamie. Photography is really fun! I bet you will do great.

Tammy K said...

Good luck with the PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Mike and Karen said...

Jamie, I think you will do a great job! I have seen so many more pictures than you have on here and they are amazing. I love you. Mom