"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

*rAnDoM*

Lala is LOVING all of her stuffed animals all of the sudden. She snuggles with them all day long. She also has started to bark like a puppy. Anytime she hears or sees an animal she starts to bark.
Hunter asked for a screwdriver the other day so I gave him one and didn't think much of it, then Chris came and got me and told me to look at Hunter. He was fixing his bike. Cute little Hunter. He even knows where the screwdriver goes.
I have to say that this is one of my very favorite pictures in the world!

The kids helping Daddy mow the lawn.



Lala's very first REAL pig tales. How cute is she?!



1 comments:

Tom and Angie said...

Cute Piggy tales Lala! I love looking at pictures of your cute little family.