"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

*Family Pictures*







We got our family pictures taken when we went up North a couple of weeks ago. Ashley Taylor took them and we LOVED her! Here are some of the ones that she put on her blog, we should see the rest sometime this weekend.
Skyla was NOT cooperating at all. I don't think she smiled once until we got in the car to go home...Little stinker!












This picture reminds me why I HATE my profile:)








8 comments:

ANeibaur said...

First of all, woman your gorgeous! Second, woman your family is beautiful! The pics turned out amazing! You had a great photographer, and even better you had a great looking bunch of people! :D Congrads!

Unknown said...

What's wrong with your profile? My mom hates her profile as well-maybe it's a Carson woman thing-I don't get it! Anyway good use of the teal colors! Can't wait to see more!

Jake and Megan said...

I loved your pics! I love the one's with you and Chris lying on the grass. So cute! And you look absoluetly gorgeous! I can't wait until we get to see all of them.

Daisy said...

Holy cow you have one stinking HOT family!!! Not to say that you are one HOT MAMA!! Anyhow I can't say it enough but I sure do miss you guys. Hope all is well and good luck with your new adventure.

Matias and Misti said...

Your pictures are gorgeous!!

Talea Hollingshead said...

They turned out great! I love the ones of you and Chris and the grass. What a cute couple!

Matias and Misti said...

Hey I just wanted you to know that I am setting my blog to private so if you could send me your email address so I can add you to it that would be great! My email is misti_montan21@msn.com

Ulrich's said...

Look at you cute people! I'm sad you are moving to Texas. One day we might try to move to St. George and I was thinking how fun that would be to have you there! Why don't we ever hang out! Good luck with your move. Please call if you head up to Cedar before you leave. We would love to see you!