"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Labor Day Weekend*

First off can I just say I have the best family ever! We seriously have so much fun together and I am so blessed to have them (all of them!) Anyway, the boys planned a weekend at the cabin with the kids and the girls (minus Jen, we missed you) came down to have some fun. Megan just had found out that they are having a baby girl...Yay! so we had to do some serious shopping. That night we went to Ruby River for dinner. It was amazing food! Then we went to Aida at Tuachan. (Elisha decided last minute to come to St. George so she didn't come with us) Lets just say that the show was simply amazing! I didn't really know what it was about, I have performed and heard some of the music but had no idea the story line, but have no fear my mom and Jess (who has also performed a lot of the numbers) knew it inside out and filled me and Megan in. I loved it!

Sunday we went to church and lounged in our Pj's all day and then made a delicious dinner and watched Forever Strong (great movie, I totally recommend it)

Then on Monday we did some more shopping and then the ladies had to leave...so sad! I miss them already!
I love these girls! (and Baby Gavin of course!)

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

You stole my pictures, well done. :) That was SUCH a good weekend! Hey, can you email the last pic of us? The quality sucks when you take them straight from blogs. Thanks seester! :)

The Nielsens said...

Thanks for having us, we had a blast!! Yah-Hoo for the Texas decision!!!!...