"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Fun*

A couple of weeks ago we found out that Walmart had a lot of their toys on Clearance so we decided to get some money from Hunter's money jar and let him go buy a toy. He has never done this before and he was so excited! When we got there, the gun was the first thing he saw and he says "Now I can go shoot pigs with Daddy!" I had him make his purchase all by himself and it was the cutest thing ever, counting his dollars and handing it to the cashier. When we came home he spent the rest of the day in the back yard shooting Lions and Lizards...silly me, we don't have Pigs to shoot in St. George! Duh!On Thursdays we have been going to Jumpin Jacks with Hunters little buddy Cal and brother Cade and Mom Danell. It has been so much fun. They are cute little friends. Randomly they put on some loud dance music and turn off the lights and the kids LOVE it. Hunter could jam for hours!


This is us playing in the backyard.

Hunter loves playing with Lala and pushing her in his dump truck. She only tipped over a couple of times and wasn't even dramatic about it...Shocking!



I love my kids so much and have so much fun with them!

1 comments:

Tom and Angie said...

I am sure uncle bruce would let him pretend to shoot his pig! If he has one right now. I love that you had him pay, I should do that with Carly.