"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

*Family Home Evening*

We had such a fun Family Home Evening on Monday. We learned about Daniel and the Lions Den. I had the boys make lion puppets while I made a yummy waffle dinner. I put this picture in because Lala is the funniest eater! She eats everything from the middle and works her way to the outside.


After dinner we put the kids in the bath and got them ready for bed so that when we got home from the temple they could go straight to bed.
Hunter LOVES the temple so we go there as often as we can. The lesson I gave was just this cute little "kid version" of Daniel and the Lions Den and every time I said "Lion" they would make their puppets growl as ferociously as they could. Lala and Hunter love to growl so this was right up their ally. After the lesson the kids played on the grass.




I think I have a slight obsession with trees.
I know I am retarded but I have never seen a cotton bush. I was completely fascinated by this! Actual cotton balls that turn into flowers! What! That is freakin awesome!

0 comments: