"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

*Jagger~9 Months*

I took Jagger in for his 9 month Dr visit. He looks PERFECT. He's even a little advanced in a lot of areas:) He was so happy when we got there. The nurse had to prick his finger and he just stared at her...not a peep, he looked very thoughtful:) Then when the Dr came in she kept staring at him and would say "I'm sorry, I 'm so distracted by him, he is so fun to watch" I said, tell me about it, that's me everyday:)
Here are his stats:

Weight-19 pounds 8 oz. (36%)
Height- 28 inches (65%)
Head- 18.25 inches (78%)

I haven't had a chance to take "official" pictures of Jagger with Jessica's situation (for those of you who don't know, my sister is in the hospital right now... she is only 30 weeks pregnant and has really bad Blood pressure and a lot of protein in her urine so it looks like she will be there until the baby is born. We're hoping she can last a little bit longer but the chances of that is not very good) Mike and Mom are working so I have been trying to be there for her as much as I can be with having three kids:) Luckily this is Chris' week off:)

3 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Chloe and I sure appreciate you being there for us, but by all means take some pictures of the adorable boy!! :) Just lock Hunter and Skyla in their room and you'll be fine. Lol

ANeibaur said...

All of your kids are just so perfect, and little Jagger is just the cutest sweetest little thing!!! I want to see pics too and agree with Jess. :)

Jake and Megan said...

He already weighs more than Kaylee... He is adorable!