"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, May 13, 2011

*Family Pictures*


We had planned on having Jessica (my sister) take our family pictures in April and then with finals going on it was just to crazy so we had it set for Friday May 6. Well Jess went to the hospital that Monday because she was not doing well with her pregnancy and the Dr said she would be there until Chloe was born, so I had to come up with another option. We couldn't really afford to pay someone, and all I really needed was someone to take the family ones, I could take the rest, so I thought of my sister in law, Elisha (who is amazing at EVERYTHING she does) and she was so nice enough to say yes! We went to an Orchard right by her house and she did an amazing job! My kids would not show their real smiles but besides that it went really well. Thanks again Elisha, I had a lot of fun editing them:)









5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Good job to both of you for taking great pics :)

Jess Beach said...

They look awesome! Elisha did a great job and the color scheme turned out GREAT! :)

Jenna said...

Oh man - these turned out so great! I love your hair!!

The Nielsens said...

Hey not too bad for a complete fluke photographer (: Easy work when there's a beautiful family involved. The orchards are AMAZING now, with the big full blossoms and all, oh well, your colors are still great.

Mike and Karen said...

I am soooooo excited! Your family pictures turned out wonderful. Of course it is your family. They would always turn our wonderful. Love you all and can't wait to see you in a couple of days.