"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

*My Birthday*

My amazing Hubby got me this AMAZING new lens for my birthday...I couldn't have asked for anything better:) Your the best babe!

Nikon Zoom-Nikkor Telephoto zoom lens - 70 mm - 300 mm - F/4.5-5.6

Nikon Zoom-Nikkor Telephoto zoom lens - 70 mm - 300 mm - F/4.5-5.6 - Nikon F

The weather was Awful on my birthday. We had plans to go to the park for my birthday but that didn't happen! That night Ken and my Mom took Chris and I to Texas Roadhouse and it was AMAZING. Then we went to the dollar theater and watched True Grit. It was such a great birthday!:)

1 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! Your so going to love that lens! I have the sigma version, so I'm mostly jealous LOL but i know you are going to love it!