"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, May 12, 2011

*Mother's Day*

We started Mother's Day getting ready for our 9:00 church when we got there we were almost done with sacrament when we got a text from Mike saying that Jess had to get another blood transfusion and she was not looking good. My Mom and I left the kids with Chris (again, thank you honey:) and went straight to the hospital. We spent most of the day there and by the time the last pint of blood was in her she was looking so much better. We came home and Chris had the most amazing dinner made for us and the sweetest cards. I have the best husband and kids in the world!:) I am so grateful to be a mother!

*Hunter made the awesome necklace I'm wearing for my Mother's Day present...I LOVE it!:)

0 comments: