"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*Shawn's Wedding*

My cousin Shawn got married a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad that I got to attend. It was so good to see that side of my family!Shawn, his beautiful wife, their sweet little boy, My Uncle Scott, and his cute girlfriend Suzy.
Great Grandma Carson and Sklya Jean (this is who Skyla Jean is named after)

Uncle Mike and Hunter (Don't ask me what Hunter's face is doing:)

The Grandma's and Lala.
Four Generations.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting pics! I was so sad I missed it-it would have been nice to see you guys-unfortunately I had to work a day shift and didn't get home 'till after 8-sad!

Matias and Misti said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there but unfortunately we couldn't make it. We miss everyone!!