"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*Picking Chris Up*

Chris flew into Salt Lake last Wednesday and I decided that I was going to pick him up alone and we would go out to a romantic dinner. Wow...it was sooooo amazing to see him. I have missed him so much and it just felt so good to be in his presence again.We went to PFChangs...it's our FaVoRiTe!
After Dinner we went and walked around the Temple, it was so beautiful!

We made a couple of wishes.
I know that I'm probably weird but I thought this looked so cool!
It was such a fun night!
I love you Babe! (Wink, Wink!)

5 comments:

Tammy K said...

Fi-Na-LLY! I have been waiting for some updates and then BAM Update overload! LOVE IT SO MUCH!

So Glad you got to hang out with your MAN for a bit! And it looks like you guys had fun up north...

Still can't believe you are moving to TEXAS - WHAT!!!

So uh...I'll be calling you soon to get the low down on what the dealio is.

MISS YOU GUYS LIKE FRICK'N CRAZY!!! Makes me sick just thinking about it...LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

fantastic pics! I'm glad you guys had a nice night together!

Adam and Jessica said...

Jamie! I read that you're moving to Texas...it sounds like a great opportunity for your family! Yea! Your pictures are beautiful, as always! What city are you moving to? My husband is looking for a new job and Texas is a possibility but I know NOBODY there!

Talea Hollingshead said...

I am glad that you got to spend some time together. Being apart that long can't be fun!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

how fun. you look so pretty in all the pics jame. I love the pics of the tmeple and the "wishes" one. I "wish" we would have gotten together more while you were close by. :( do you know when you are going yet? Let plan something, even if it's during the day, just us and the kids. Let me know.