"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

*McDonalds and Santa Claus*

So today Lala had an Dr's Appointment. Hunter has been such a good boy while Daddy has been gone (especially at the Dr.) that I wanted to do something cheep and fun for him so we decided to go to McDonald's. So we get there and wait in line and then it is our turn. There is a man next to us that looks EXACTLY like the real Santa Claus ;)(Whistling to himself and just plain cheerful) he bends down and asks Hunter how he is today and Hunter says "Good, how are you?" He says good and then asks Hunter if he is being a good boy for his Mommy? Hunter of course says yes and then the man proceeds to ask Hunter is he is being a good brother to this (he points) cute little girl and Hunter says "Na" which is completely not true. He is the best big brother ever! So we get our food and tell the man Good bye. I sit Hunter down at the table and me and Lala went to get us a drink when I overheard a little boy (around 8) ask, "Are you Santa" and the man replies "Yes I am and here is my address and you can write to me anytime!" The little boy says "Well what are you doing here" and Santa replies "I'm just thawing off" So I go and sit with Hunter and I asked him "Do you know who that was talking to you" and he said (without skipping a beat) "Yeah Mom, it was Santa!" Silly me for second guessing myself.:)

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Awww that is so cute, and sweet of that old man. Congrats Hunter for getting to meet him in real life! How exciting :D

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Hunter is such a smarty! How cute! Can please come and visit any time!