"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Friday, August 7, 2009

*Most Terrifying Moment of my Life!*

*Quick note...everything is just fine now!*

O.k. so the other day Hunter and Emma were wrestling in our living room. Me and Lala were on the couch right in front of them. The wrestling turned into a pillow fight, they are laughing and having so much fun. Then, the next thing you know there is this HUGE thump! Emma is saying "Hunter.......Hunter?" So I stand up immediately and see my boy completely lifeless. Of course I panicked and ran around the coffee table and picked him up. When I picked him up he came to and looked around like he was scared and didn't know where he was and started sobbing. I still don't know exactly what happened, he may have just passed out by getting the wind knocked out of him, I don't know. All I know is that I was bawling and Hunter was bawling. I thought, for that split second that my precious little boy was dead. I have never felt anything like it in my life nor do I ever want to feel like it again. It was as if his life flashed before my eyes. Anyway, just thinking about it is making my heart race and my eyes swell so I am done.

3 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

What a scary moment! OK so when are you moving? Are your in-laws moving also? I called you the other day but no answer, I want to get together with you and of course our boys before you leave!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I'm glad he is alright! That's so scary! Luke fell off the chair 2 days ago, stopped breathing and then passed out! I was scared! luckily he was only out for less than a minute, but I sure kept an eye on him the rest of the day, he didn't enjoy that!

ANeibaur said...

I am so glad he is ok. I can only imagine how horrible that must have felt. Have you thought about epilepsy? Between Kelly and Mandy it could be likely, but I don't want to scare you. That was just the first thing that popped into my head.
I really am glad he is ok.
Kids are strange, maybe he was just playing dead and hit the floor a little to hard?!