"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, August 8, 2009

*Hunter's Three Year Old Pictures...Sorta*

So I took Hunter's Three Year Old Pictures in May (that's when he turned three) and let's just say he was not in the mood for his picture to be taken. I put them on my computer and completely forgot about them because I was going to re-do them. So this is all I got from this shoot.This is how he winks and I'm so glad I captured it because he has to turn his head and do this funny thing with his mouth...every time, and I don't want to forget it.


There was a horse the direction that he is looking...so distracting.



I love my little Hunter beyond words and am so grateful for the happy, energetic, sweet boy that he is!

7 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

those pictures are awesome! You are such a talented lady!

Tom and Angie said...

Hunter is sooo cute! If we weren't related I would totally betrothe him to Carly, or Ella. Love his beautiful blue eyes, cute outfit too, when you coming up next?

We miss you guys.

Tammy K said...

dito to angie...HE IS THE CUTED 3 YEAR OLD AROUND!

ANeibaur said...

He is so cute! I have said that recently?! LOL I say it all the time, but it's true! Adorable, and your photography is getting better. :D Don't ya just love it?!

Adrian and Danell said...

Those are great pictures! He sure is a handsome little boy!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Hey Jamie! I saw that your house is up for sale, I was wondering what they were going for, Mike and I are starting to tentatively look around.

Matias and Misti said...

You have the cutest kids!!