"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, June 28, 2012

*Karate*

When we went to the Easter Egg Hunt this year down at the S.F. baseball fields, some of the kids' eggs had had little vouchers for a Free Party at Bobby Lawerence Karate. I didn't think much of it at the time because I was sure there were strings attached. Well, eventually I called just to see what exactly it was, and it was just that, a free party. Since all of my kids' birthdays are right in a row and Hunter's best friends birthday is right in the middle too I thought I would talk to Charlie and see if she wanted to get a few cousins together and have a pizza party (all we had to do is pay a tip) It ended up being SO much fun! The kids LOVED every second! 







 Jagger in time out:D








0 comments: