"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

*Judging/Toothless*

My Mom and I had the chance to Judge the State Cinderella Pageant. We had so much fun! I could NOT believe how hard it is to judge. Needless to say we were exhausted by the end of the week. Our days went from 7:30 to midnight...it was crazy! 



                               

    Jess was awesome enough to watch my kids the whole weekend and they had the BEST time. Hunter even lost his very first tooth. I seriously almost cried...I am home EVERY SINGLE DAY and it came out the I am gone...SO SAD! Jess was awesome though and took pictures for me and had Hunter write a letter to the tooth fairy to ask her if she could wait to come and get the tooth until I could see it. He was SO excited to show me....I can't believe he is growing up so fast!



 (He had been at the pool all day with Charlie and BROCK...CAN YOU SAY SUNBURNED?










0 comments: