"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, June 28, 2012

*Fire Danger*

I can NOT believe how bad the fires are this year...and it's only JUNE!!!! These pictures are taken from up on my Mom's deck up Spanish Fork Canyon (The Indianola Fire) The last picture is from today, when you go outside you are just inhaling smoke and there is ash flying around. It's completely crazy and Scary! At this point we don't know how our cabin is doing. Kelly went up and tried every way possible to get up there and all of the roads are blocked, so we are crossing our fingers. That would be such a devastating loss for our family. With us selling our house, it's one of the only physical reminders that we have of my Dad. I'm sick to my stomach and praying for everyone's safety though all of this.




1 comments:

Jenna said...

We just had a devastating fire here the last few days - 66 homes were destroyed. I hope your cabin is safe!