"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*Hunter's Birthday*

For Hunter's Birthday we headed down to Roosevelt so that we could spend some time with Chris. We didn't get to see much of him because he was working but we cherished the moments we did get to spend with him. On Saturday I took sweet Braxton's pictures and then that night we went bowling, it was SO much fun! Chris made Hunter a cake the next day and we celebrated his birthday. 





We went home on Sunday night. The next day was Hunter's "official" birthday so we celebrated:D He got to hang out with Brock ALL day and we went to McDonald's for lunch. I can't believe my first born is already 6....time flies and I don't know how I feel about it! Hunter is such an amazing kid and we are SO blessed to have him as a member of our family!


0 comments: