"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

*Horses*

My little girl LOVES horses. We are lucky enough to have three horses that live on the other side of the hollow, so they are pretty much in our back yard. The kids LOVE to go and talk, pet, and feed them "salads" (they gather a bunch of grass and weeds and put them in a pile for them and call it a salad...so cute) But Skyla Jean has a special connection to these horses, I don't know what it is but she can sit with them for hours. When we go down in the morning for breakfast the first thing she does is see if the horses are up. A couple of Sundays ago we got home from church and I didn't know where she had gone and this is where I found her...I HAD to take a picture. 

0 comments: