"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, October 30, 2011

*Our Tuesdays*

Chris goes to school at 7:30, then we get Hunter ready and he leaves at 8:15, I get back from taking him and get Skyla ready for Joy School at 9:00 pick them both up at 11:00 get back, do homework, eat lunch and get  ready for dance. Come home from dance, kids take naps, I try to catch up, they wake up, play with friends, I get dinner ready, Chris comes home, we eat, kids bath, then we watch a show together or read. :)

Skyla right before dance class.:) Cute girl!


 The other day Hunter BEGGED me to let him "do the socks!" Um...OK! I HATE folding the socks! Go Hunter, he is doing such a great job!:)

 I had to wake Jagger up so we could take Skyla to dance so I thought I might as well take a picture of him waking up:) He wasn't very happy about it.

 Watching Phineas and Pherb, their favorite show EVER!

1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I love how everyone is into Phineas & Ferb and Jagger is totally out. So cute. :)