"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Monday, October 3, 2011

*Camping*

During Labor Day Weekend we went with our good friends Ty and Paige up American Fork canyon. They are BIG into Jeeps so they went in Ty's crazy awesome Jeep Wrangler and we got to go in Paige's awesome Jeep Cherokee (with hot pink detailing...love it!) We went up things you would NEVER believe! I actually had a lot of control over my anxiety so that made it even better.:) We had the most beautiful campsite, we were so high up the mountain (where no one else could get to) that we pretty much had the place to ourselves!
We seriously had THE BEST TIME! and can't wait to do it again!:)


















(I don't know what I was thinking not getting more pictures of the Jeep but here is the only one I got, and yes it is sooo blurry!)




0 comments: