"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

*Everyday Moments*

I was rotating all of Jagger's clothes out and he wanted to help. I put these shorts on his head and he thought it was THE funniest thing ever! So I went to get my camera and try to capture how funny he thought it was, well you know how bipolar babies are, needless to say, NOT FUNNY this time around (literary a minute within each other:)


 I heard Hunter  bawling...I told him to come to me and tell my what happened. He comes in and I can barely tell what he's saying but I finally make it out "Skyla doesn't want to play with me!" I could help but start to laugh. He has such a sensitive little heart and he was SO upset that she didn't want to play with him.

 We LOVE lunch time!
The kids get to take turns to decide what we're going to have:)



 While Hunter is at school Skyla and Jagger play so well together:) 

1 comments:

Jess Beach said...

It never ceases to amaze me how hilarious your children are. I'm such a fan of all the dramatics...and I'm sure my kids are going to be just as crazy when they get older! :)