"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Saturday, October 8, 2011

*Hunter's Last Soccer Game*

Hunter had his last Soccer game last week and I have to admit, I'm going to miss watching his little games. 
He did such a great job this year, although I'm not sure this is the sport for him. He is too nice, if somebody would come try to get the ball from him he would just stand aside and let that person get it, like "It's your turn" Skyla and I were his little cheerleaders and we would tell his to "Be Aggressive, B E aggressive!" The morning of his last game he said the prayer on breakfast and this is how he ended it..."Heavenly Father PLEASE help me to BE aggressive, B. E. aggressive at my soccer game tonight!" I was laughing so hard. He takes his manners very serious...we teach him to share, not to steal, and to be kind...in soccer we tell him the exact opposite:) I guess it's our bad...or is it?:)
 I can't wait for next year:)





 I love this stance of his:)







(at the end of the game this is what it looked like over the cemetery...so pretty!)

0 comments: